Its coming to the end of January, we’re just scrapping the last £’s together to get us through till the end of the month, well for me, that end of Jan pay cheque isn’t coming through as I’m now self employed which is so scary! Getting dribs and drabs of money in is going to take some adjusting!
Anyway, I love staying in and being an absolute nanna, but it is fun to get out and about at the weekend, so I’ve got 6 free/cheap things to do in London when you’re a broke ass b!tch. OR if you want to save but still have fun/do something, hopefully this will give you some ideas of what you can do!
6 FUN AND CHEAP THINGS TO DO IN LONDON
- A walk around London. There are so many contrasting areas of London! You can stay central and walk through Marylebone, Mayfair, Soho, and walk down in to Covent Garden and further down to the embankment. London is so beautiful, enjoy it on foot! Or edge out in to East London for cool street art and street food. London is huge, jump on the tube, get off somewhere you haven’t been to before and explore!
- Museums. We are SO lucky to have so many free museums! The Natural History Museum is my favourite, you could also try the V&A, Science Museum, The British Museum, or Tate Modern. You could spend hours wandering around educating yourself!
- Check out the best of London’s markets; Borough market, Spitalfields market and Portobello road market.
- Go and be truly British! Check out Big Ben and the houses of parliament! You can watch the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace as well. I’ve lived in the south of England and no more than 1 hour away from London and I’ve only seen it once. I must must go again!
- Coffee and people watch. Grab a coffee and sit in a London park and people watch!
- Sky garden is free. That’s right, FREE! You do have to book tickets in advance but its totally free! You get amazing views up there!
Have a fab weekend my loves!