Packing, it’s a bit like Marmite, love it or hate it? I think I love it, I love being organised, making my lists and getting everything together!
Although, until I arrive at the hotel, unpack and check I haven’t missed anything, this is only when I can relax. I recently wrote about packing too many toiletries and I always do it, and I’m going to do it again. On holiday, I just hate being without something.
I know this is bit of an odd blog post, sharing my toiletry list with you, but I’m nosy and love reading these sort of posts so hopefully some people will enjoy this! I’ve got some favourites to share first and then my full toiletry packing list below!
- Institut Esthederm Micellar After Sun Shower Gel – It lifts sun cream, sand, salt and chlorine from the skin in the shower ready for fresh sun cream the next day. It also has a gold shimmer to really enhance your tan! Can’t wait to use this!
- Buxom bronzer – My favourite bronzer! It smells of holidays! (the scent was purposely made to smell like holidays, and it really does!
- 111 skin Space Defence Bright Eye Lift Gel – for me, this is a holiday must have! I get dehydrated skin so easily and being in the sun, I want my skin to be as hydrated as possible. This super amazing gel keeps my under eyes hydrated and helps to minimise fine lines! It is pricey but I honestly have seen results from it and never want to stop using it!
- RMK Eye balm – coolness, rich hydration, fresh scent, gorgeous formula, exactly what you need from a holiday eye cream! It even comes with a small spoon-like tool to gentle massage the cream in!
- Clinique Moisture Surge Intense – Baby soft skin in a pot! This stuff is so hydrating and soaks in lovely, perfect for before applying make-up in the evenings on hol!
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate – After a day in the skin, my skin really needs the goodness from this oil! I can’t live without this and I use this EVERY NIGHT without fail!
- bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream – This is a BB, CC, and tinted moisturiser, it’s so moisturing and gives a lovely natural even complexion! Perfect for the day time, oh it also has SPF 30!
- Aveda Shampure Dry Shampoo – the best dry shampoo you’ll ever use! It completely dries and oily areas and brings hair back to life! A quick spritz of this in the mornings before the beach is all I’ll need!
- Paul Mitchell shampoo 2 – I can’t go anywhere without this. My absolute saviour! This deep cleansing shampoo gets rid of all of dirt in your hair leaving you with the cleanest hair ever! All the sand, chlorine, sweat, sea water etc etc… gone!
- Indeed labs Hydraluron moisture boosting mask – I’ll take ten mins to have a mini pamper and give my skin a serious drink with these amazing sheet masks!
- Benefit Dream Screen – I always take this on holiday with me! Sun cream specifically for the face! A high SPF, it makes your face feel so soft and soaks in really easy, what’s not to love!
- Leave in conditioner (I sometimes put this in during the day and let it soak in all day if I’m around the pool or at the beach!)
- Hair styling products
- Sun cream
- Face sun cream (I find normal sun cream too greasy for my face!)
- After sun cream
- Nail clippers (always handy!)
- Nail varnish (in case you get any chips!)
- Plasters (you never know!)
- Shaving cream
- Shower gel
- Bath puff
- Exfoliating gloves
- Eczema cream
- Lip balm