Win a ticket to London Fashion Week Festival!
It’s almost LFW (London Fashion Week) time! The craziest week in the fashion industry which happens twice a year, a week in Feb and a week in Sept, showcasing all of the Designers latest pieces! I’ve got a really exciting competition for you! Fancy winning a BRONZE ticket to London’s Fashion Week Festival (23rd-26th February 2017)?
A Bronze ticket will give you access to ALL events, exclusive shopping of over 150 brands and industry insider talks! Erm YES PLEASE!! Read on…
How to enter:
All you guys have to do is sign up to the Verve site (click here) and upload a picture of your favourite item in your wardrobe, or your favourite look from the catwalk or any of your favourite fashion pieces to Instagram and make sure you use the hashtag #BeAVerveVIP and tag me (@lauraslittlelocket) and @vervecare in your upload (you only need to upload one photo!)
By signing up to Verve, you’ll be the first to know about the soon to be revealed ‘fashion’s best kept secret’. They’re the official, garment care suppliers for LFW and LFW Festival! These are products that really care for your best, loved, clothes. It is a really exciting launch, they are really keeping it under wraps so I can’t wait to share more!
Whilst we’re on the topic of Fashion Week, I thought I’d share my tips for attending the upcoming fashion week…
- Take a portable phone charger! You will run out of battery if you’re recording the shows, uploading to Instagram, calling your friend to see where she is etc!
- PACK SNACKS. I am such a snacker and if you’re rushing from show to show, ther isn’t always time to eat! Make sure you have something packed in your bag
- Pack flat shoes! You might want to take a break from the heels, put a pair of comfies in your bag as back up!
- Take a notebook, you might want to take notes of particular collections/shows, I know you can use the notes section in your phone but I like actually having a small notepad on me! You never know what you need to write down!
- Plan your day, make sure you know where all of the shows are and the timings! Sounds silly but sometimes its easy to just write your plan down including locations, times, transports, closest tube stations etc etc, then everything is all in once place rather than trying to dig through all of the invites when you’re rushing around!
- It is Fashion Week, GO FOR IT. If you’re worried about wearing something, just do it! This may the only time you can go for it!
- Be socialable, make new friends and contacts and mingle!
- Last but no means least, ENJOY IT!!
So if you want to bag yourself those 2 x LUXE tickets, enter now as the comp closes on Friday 17th Feb!