I think pink is fast becoming a favourite colour of mine! This pastel/dusky pink is such a great match for knits and jackets. As it is a soft shade of pink, it just seems to fit in really well in my wardrobe. I love a comfy, cosy outfit so I am super happy wearing this!
For today’s post, I wanted to do something a bit different. I haven’t really shared too many personal things on my blog so I thought I’d share some random facts about me!…. If you’re interested!
- I started Laura’s Little Locket in January 2014
- I’m 25
- I recently spent 4 months travelling Australia, some Indonesian islands, and SE Asia
- I LOVE food, especially sweet things
- As soon as I get home, I get in my PJs
- My hair is naturally blonde but I do have full head of bleach highlights
- I recently moved out of my family home and in to a flat with my boyfriend
- I have lived in Aylesbury (Bucks) all my life, but recently moved St Albans (Herts)
- I am a worrier, over thinker and everything in between!
- I like to bake and eat raw cake mixture
- I am very very grateful to have such amazing friends and family
- Babies are so cute but they kind of scare me
- I would hate to be without my Liz Earle Hot Polish Cleanser!
- I don’t remember the last time I had my eyebrows waxed….!
Hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you did and I might do some more like this!